North America based supplier and manufacturer of bathroom accessories.
- To increase the market share, the client wanted to expand the business by providing connected accessories as well as an overall bathing experience as an additional value-added service
- They wanted to develop a solution that connects common bathroom fixtures over Wi-Fi and deliver a personalized user experience with customizable mobile app settings
- Designed an easy-to-deploy solution that the client can offer to the users by providing Volansys’ HomeBridge gateway-based architecture
- Designed and developed customized firmware of HomeBridge as well as the mobile app for the solution by integrating 3rd party cloud
- HomeBridge connects with various Zigbee compatible bathroom accessories like door lock, bulb, etc. & other various sensors like temperature, humidity, motion, etc.
- Users can use the mobile app locally as well as remotely via the cloud to control the bathroom for various experiences
- Integrated features like automatic locking & unlocking of the door, bathroom temperature, controlling the humidity level, dimming & changing colors, etc.
- Helped client in positioning in the market from just selling the bathroom accessories to providing the personalized bathroom experience with connected devices
- Saved user time and improved experience by managing the bathroom remotely
US-based leading company providing complete home water leak detection solutions The client wanted to develop a low-power gateway solution that can communicate with smart sensors to provide real-time a
US-based leading manufacturer of home comfort products such as cooking grill, innovative fireplaces and heating/cooling systems. To stay with the competition and for the business growth, the client wa
US-based leading medical device manufacturer producing signaling devices and connected medical accessories for hospitals The client wanted to develop an automated solution that monitors patient safety
US-based technology company, providing innovative digital identity solutions. The client was looking for a company that has a ready-to-market gateway and a cloud platform that can be customized to upg
US-based company having 150+ years of experience in surveillance for auto dealerships & other industries. The client was looking for a software solution provider to help them build a comprehensive
US-based ‘one-stop solution provider’ in the domain of IoT for different industry applications. The client wanted to develop a highly secured and feature-rich integrated cloud, mobile app, and
A Fortune 500 Company and a market leader in connected home and security products Being a leader in the smart home safety products market with a 100+ products, the client wanted to develop unified mob
US-based technology company providing connected workplace mobility solutions to the retail and operations industry. The client wanted to develop a connected mobile application that can manage their sm
US based manufacturer of HVAC system and Water heater for residential & commercial buildings. The client was looking for an expert technology partner to upgrade their legacy solution to a modern I
US-based company having 150+ years of experience in surveillance for auto dealerships & other industries. The client was looking for a technology partner to build the advanced car surveillance sol
A multinational consumer goods company managing 65+ different brands with customers in more than 180 countries. The client was looking for mobile experts to develop a connected iOS mobile application